As medical students we feel obligated as a student body to welcome new incoming students. This club will demonstrate the key ideology behind what it means to be a leader, and how to embrace a new experience one encounters. Our club will be responsible for picking up new incoming students from the airport, providing them with the necessary information to begin their first few weeks. In addition to providing our assistance at student events such as White Coat and Taster’s day. As Ambassadors we recognize that each student is an individual; that all students are creative, that all students have the capability to succeed. Therefore, our mission is to respect the individual needs of students by demonstrating a caring and creative environment. By emphasizing the social, emotional, physical, and intellectual development of each student as they enhance their education is one of our main objectives. Overall, our mission is to be a true representation of the definition of a physician.
- It is our mission to continue to assertively network ethical paradigms to stay relevant in tomorrow’s world.
- Our objective is to continue to professionally maintain competitive standards in order to continue to completely enhance revolutionary catalysts for change at the American University Of Antigua.
- We will work in sync to completely restore extensible information so that we may continue to enthusiastically provide access to long-term high-impact materials while promoting personal growth among the student body of the American University of Antigua.
- To completely optimize outcome-driven information while endeavoring to enthusiastically restore high standards in education benefits AUA.
- We can be relied upon to provide opportunities in order to enhance educational infrastructures at AUA.
- Our vision is to develop a united student body by enhancing high standards in education at AUA by being honest, diligent, and goal oriented individuals.
- Lastly, our goal is to develop men and women with active and creative minds, a sense of understanding and compassion for others, and the courage to act on their beliefs. We stress the total development of each student: spiritual, moral, intellectual, social, emotional, and physical being.
- By representing our school it is of utmost importance to carry out our school’s rules and regulations, as we will encourage the whole student body to do so as well. In order to shape our school into a pleasant learning environment, where being proactive in regards to following rules is our mission as a club.
Shaping the future of AUA Medical School one day at a time, by modeling teamwork and professionalism.
If you are interested in becoming an AUA Ambassador, please fill out the Ambassador Membership Application and submit it to a member of the E-Board by Thursday, February 26 2014.
Interview times for new members will be announced.